Broskington Post

Broskington Post

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Killers Are Back... Please Don't Run Away!

My hype is probably showing right now, because it feels like it's 10 miles long. One of my favorite bands of all time is back with their new single and let me tell you... its exactly what I wanted! Lyrically, it is as cool as Brandon Flowers solo work (If you haven't listened to that album, Flamingo, check it out.. tis good) and it sounds as boss as Sam's Town did. Anyway, I hope Battle Born stays along these lines and gives us a taste of what was so great about Sam's Town. The story, the sound, the style was perfect for them in that album (Although, I know one fellow Broskington who would disagree full heartily) Well, I am going to listen to it again and prepare for the return. Not of the Jedi, but of the Killers!

1 comment: