Broskington Post

Broskington Post

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mind your Manhers #1- Bicycles suck


There are many things that bug me; most of them are stupid some of them are really stupid and others are just plain Seinfeld-crazy.  This segment is going to detail my opinions on various day to day activities that I find annoying, and also comment on the people that do them.  This segment will not feature any actual facts and are based solely on my incredibly biased opinions.  Enjoy!

One of the things on my short list is people who ride their bikes on sidewalks.  This especially annoys me in a college campus setting where everything is within an half a mile radius.  Is your time that precious that you can’t spend 10 minutes walking to class? Is it even more precious that you feel the need to take to the crowded sidewalks of a walking campus in a bike, spearing people with your handlebars in the gut and running people off the sidewalk and into the road?  That is not the worst thing, though; the only thing worse is people who ride their bikes on the road.  It’s one thing to have deal with them on sidewalk, but having to deal with them in a car is even more annoying.  When you’re capable of going 50 miles per hour, but are stuck behind a bicyclist piddlefarting around at breakneck speeds of up to 15 miles per hour makes me madder than a hamster owned by a gay couple.  Now I know what you’re thinking, if cyclists don’t ride on sidewalk or the road then where will they drive? My response to that is, in HELL.

Written by: manherism

No comments:

Post a Comment